Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2016

3 Best Celebrity Quotes of the week

3 Best Celebrity Quotes of the week
1. Cassandra Clementi star – “My private life is private!”

Home and away’s Cassandra Klementi
A lot of people publicize, ‘This is where I am, who I’m with and what I’m doing,’ but once you turn that on, you can’t turn that off. If you’ve given people permission to access your private life, then you can’t say no!
Despite starring in one of Australia’s most popular television shows, Klementi says she’s learnt how to separate herself from fame. One thing She is happy to share with fans is her fashion and beauty secrets.
2. Bernie Sanders
Addressing the attacks on Brussels during Tuesday’s pre-recorded appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live
People get afraid, and for good reasons
3. Justin Bieber
Want to make people smile and happy but not at my expense and I always leave feeling mentally and emotionally exhausted to the point of depression. The pressure of meeting people’s expectations of what I’m supposed to be is so much for me to handle and a lot on my shoulders.
Read more:
>>> short quotes on love: Find the perfect short quotes on love  from our hand-picked collection of inspiring quotes by hundreds of authors. 
>>> good morning qoutes:  Share five inspirational good morning qoutes with friends on Facebook, Twitter, and blogs.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét