Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 4, 2016

Beautiful Faith Quotes to Give you Strength

Faith is being willing to trust God turning your hopes and problems over to Him and trusting in His wisdom and knowing that somehow everything will turn out for the best. No matter how difficult or dark things become, there is always a light.
gardening-quote-3
May the following faith quotes inspire you to a greater assurance of Divine providence for your life.
Faith Quotes – Quotes about faith – have faith quotes
e reason birds can fly and we can’t is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings. – J.M. Barrie
I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe. – Smith Wigglesworth
Always remember, you are just one ‘hearing’ away from faith, just one ‘knowing’ away from Peace and just one ‘action’ away from total Victory. – Rex Rouis
To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible. – St. Thomas Aquinas
Faith Quotes
Faith Quotes
Faith in God Quotes – Christian Quotes about Faith
When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance. – Joel Osteen
God will never give you anything you can’t handle, so don’t stress. – Kelly Clarkson
I don’t pray for God to take my problems away, I pray only for God to give me the strength to go through them. – Jose Lozano
Read more:
>>> sorry quotes : Discover thousands of images about Saying sorry quotes on Pinterest, a visual bookmarking tool that helps you discover and save creative ideas.
>>> feeling happy quotes: I am feeling happy quotes... I now refuse to give someone permission to make me feel bad about myself.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét